Being the twin sister of La Muerte, La Noche is as beautiful as her . She is made of rain, her skin is light blue, her hair is white and much longer than her sister's (reaching her feet), part of it is tied in two long braids, and her eyes are multi-colored shades of golds and purples. Her dress consists of a purple Mayan outfit adorned with gold jewelry, on her head she wears a large Mayan/Aztec headdress with huge purple and blue feathers ; this has some lighted candles suspended around.
As for her personality, she is described as "a female version of Xibalba" .
- La Noche means "The Night" in Spanish.
- She and La Muerte were created at the same time. 
- She's made out of rain. 
- She and La Muerte are rivals in everything. 
- She may have inherited the Land of the Unknown from her father. 
- Xibalba was interested in her, until he meet her sister La Muerte. 
- La Noche and El Chamuco started dating before La Muerte and Xibalba. Both have a complicated relationship.  
- La Noche and El Chamuco were both incredibly furious when they found out La Muerte and Xibalba were in love. 
- La Noche and El Chamuco married on the same day as La Muerte and Xibalba.
- La Noche's nickname for El Chamuco is "Diablito" (Little Devil).
- La Noche and El Chamuco do not have any children, while Xibalba and La Muerte had "quite a lot". 
- But Jorge hinted they might have children.